Seamount Rise, Malahide coastal residence
Jointly presented by Bartra Wealth Advisors and reputable developer Ballymore - Seamount Rise is a 6-storey, 76-apartment residential development, situated in the sought-after Malahide location that boasts commanding views over the coast, Malahide estuary, and inland to the city.
The development provides a good mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom (penthouse) apartments, all are exceptional in design & build, integrating the very best in space-planning and energy efficiency. The units in the Shore block will be completed in December 2023.
Make an appointment
- Total units: 76 units
- Total floors: 6 storeys
- Apartment sizes: 1-bed 54 - 56 sq. m., 2-bed 88 – 90 sq. m., 3 bed penthouses 144 sq. m.
- Price range: 1-bed €440k-500k, 2-bed €570k-640k, 3-bed currently not for sale
- Apartment types: 26 x 1-bed, 46 x 2-bed and 4 x 3-bed
- Property title: 999 years Leasehold
- Parking: One space per 1 & 2 bedroom units
- Completion: The Shore, Dec 2023
Malahide, Co. Dublin
Malahide retains a sense of intimacy with traditional shop fronts and cobbled streets. Winner of several Tidy Town awards, the town boasts an array of shops, restaurants and pubs. The town is surrounded by the beautiful grounds of Malahide Castle, which is a fine spot for a stroll.
Malahide is a bustling village with old-fashioned charm and modern amenities. It also has the added benefit of great transport links via the DART to Dublin city centre and beyond.
Seamount Rise location
Located in the prestige location of Malahide, you will be amazed at how many wonderful attractions and amenities are within 20 minutes walk from your doorstep at Seamount Rise, such as:
- Malahide Castle via Back Road (10 minutes walk)
- Malahide Beach via Seapark (15 minutes walk)
- Malahide Train Station (16 minutes walk)
- Malahide Village
- Par 3 golf course
- International Cricket Pitch
- Tennis courts
- Magical fairy trail
Malahide is close to many amenities, including Dublin International Airport. Other parts of Dublin are easy to reach.
Interiors and residents' clubhouse
Examples of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment layouts.